Will You?

Moment of life

Friday, April 2, 2010

Morning

It's another morning where I can't sleep much =) But I praise God for it.. Even though I don't get enough sleep but each time when i wake up, i feel so energetic and it makes me ponder on God more and more.. And this inspire me more =D

Today, i went jogging in the garden and i feel so happy that i am able to do it.. Everytime i jog, I can feel God presence and nature has also been the reason why I jog.. Each day, the sky is being formed differently by the Creator and each day it's beautiful beyond description.. I know, nature again..haha..But I LOVE IT!! =D

I love morning.. the park is not full with people and there are few kamparians aunties and uncles and each time we pass by each other, greetings is there between me and them =D Good morning i speak (in canto) to them and they reply with the same word or with a smile.. It's so wonderful =) i hope that everyone in this world could do that to everyone for all of us are not strangers.. Whats more that the uncle and auntie around need more love too because their sons and daughters are away..

We should demonstrate love to each other more..Why? Because God loves us and we love God..

Romans 5 : 8 "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this : While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

It's not easy but then, it's also the matter of how much we tried to love one another as a body of Christ.. Christians or non-Christians.. All are God creations, All are God creations, All are God creations.. Even though we are sinners, we do sin a lot each day, but because of God's love, we are forgiven.. Therefore, we are to not dwell on the sins we does but learn from it through the awareness of the Holy Spirit in us so that we are not to fall but to stand up for Him..

1 John 4 : 7 - 8 "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

Let us learn how to show LOVE to the world =)

1 comment: