Will You?

Moment of life

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purpose

I realize after going through all this, i have the tendency to get into another relationship.. But all this come to senses that it is wrong and why am I rushing to be in just another relationship which I am not ready yet..

It is all infatuation

It is all my desire

It is all my hope

It is all me..

But in my heart, i believe God is telling me something else as a purpose of my life.. He tell me something greater than all of this that is Reaching Out For His Purpose rather than my own purpose.. Rather than my life alone..But His will and His life..

There are so many broken roads where it encourage me to just set back and follow these broken road but because of God who set me in the midst of all the Brothers and Sisters around me and also of Jesus Christ, His Son.. I am who i am now..

I am still at the broken road but God has smoother it along the way

I am not a person who rush to make decisions

I am not a person who only follow what i want

I am not the past kelvin which everyone knows

I am not serving for my purpose only but for God

However, there are so many uncertainty in my life where i ponder upon.. but it's just part of learning process where i should not worry of all this but uphold it to God..

Will i will be single or double?

Will i ever have a family of my own?

Will i ever be able to do what is right when it do happen?

Will i, will i and will i.. all this are things that hold me back..

But because of last night, i realize, friendship in Christ is what i need =) I've come to know that the line / barrier that i should set in a friendship so that I and everyone can grow.. Joshua Harris wrote the book "I kissed dating Goodbye" has really lead me to all this friendship and courtship as where i should be.. And i believe it's all what i have to learn to be a better brother in Christ and showing my love and care as a friends to everyone =)

Why must i care of all my worry while God is holding me in His arms?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. The Lord is my Shepard and holding us. Continue to stay strong in the Lord! Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers =)

    ReplyDelete