Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happyness



Today I feel so happy :D really really happy and joyful feeling in me.. indescribable.. haha.. is it because I'm beginning to see the big picture of God's plan in me? I feel GOOD!!..haha.. It's like, every burden is being lifted by God's glorious hand..

Matthew 11 : 29 - 30
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

So, this is something I felt huh?? haha.. Reflecting everything and learn from it (by surrendering to God) makes me feel so light and easy.. I can Float and Soar ~ weee~ *floating here and there* float float~

Today, I'm being approached by someone.. as we talk, it makes me reflect and I had nothing against it or hatred in it.. but Love and Grace which is from God is in me as I learned from it.. Special Person!! =) If you ever read it, my Odyssey has just begun again.. Thanks to that special person who has always look after since the beginning.. Thanks!

It's such a relieved from all of it.. Thank you, My Guardian =)



Ever watch this movie?? It's a good movie =)

I had Pursuit my own happyness to continue to live for Him..
Future, I'll just let Him decide..
Present, I'll do what I can in my current Life and carve a legacy together with Him..

How about you?? Have you pursuit your happyness?? Are you continuing your Odyssey for God??


Hope + Faith + Love

No comments:

Post a Comment