Will You?

Moment of life

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trip Trip =)

Last week end was 1 of the best i had =) But also 1 of the worst i had..Im BROKE!! hahaha..bought too many things and eat too much..lol =D but then, it's fun thou..hehehe.. After all those day, it's time to move on a new life i had found in Him...

Last week, i come to realize many things..

I realize God always prepare me very very fast..so fast lo!!! i want to ask..why so fast, God?? hahaha.. He has His way i know..hahaha

I also realize 1 of the greatest love among Brother and Sister in Christ.. that is care and love for each other without intention of getting closer to a BG relationship..

I believe there are more to come from Him in teaching me..hahaha..


Looking at them make my heart go warm =)
I'm so happy for my brother and my DAI SOU!! hehehe
Soon i believe..hohoho.. 
All my Blessings and Prayer are on You, Koko and Ai Hua =)


Hehehe..me and Dai Sou go find engagement ring..
But is not my Brother and Her engage..
Her friends..hahaha..
Koko!! When are u going to get married??
I want to be the best man..hehehe
I learn so much about ring that time..thx to Jordan From Gold Heart..



=) Sweetness~


Then, at night My lovely housemate CHANG EN!! haha
I went to his house to watch football 
and eat his favourite Frankie's Pizza!!
Nice moment =)
Thx u!!


Then Sunday i follow my brother with his churchmates to Papa Pizza
Pizza again =.=!! 
We had like 8pizza, 6plates of chicken wings
1 bowl of salad and 4 plates of garlic bread!!
Yeah..i ate a lot of pizza lately..haha..No more Pizza!!
I'm scare of pizza!!!
had a wonderful chat with all of them =)


Then at night me, ren jie and chang en came to this Bulgarian Restaurant
Well, Environment is NICE!!
FOOD is "NICE"!!!
hahaha..
but we had a wonderful moment..
it's cool..hahaha


ahh~~ how lovely..hehehehe =D

I seriously like the environment..it's so warm and romantic..
hahaha..


The outer part of the restaurant..cool right..haha
Price also cool..hahaha

Looking at all this really make me feel happy and warm.. It's wonderful and beautiful..haha..i wish we could have more time to enjoy all this moment..

Looking at my brother and ai hua.. i wonder when will it be my time (although in my heart i know it wont happen)?? hahaha.. but i think i've more to learn and much to do before i get into 1.. and i think i will remain single!! hehehe..  til God strikes me powerfully..lol.. but i believe and am assured of my position now.. i shall live for Him =)

Believe that He will prepare me..no matter single or double i'm ready to be used.. Send me~ =)

i like this pic =) it shows another part of my life.. and this part of my life i will live it for God..

God Bless You all!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Err.... Wat's with the unrelated photo of me and Chang En? ==" It was fun meeting you guys in Penang tho! And dun worry bout ur future partner, God will probly throw you one from the sky =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah so romantic ar...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ren Jie : hahaha..nah..not in a hurry for it =) God knows when and whether i will have or not..hahaha..

    Shu E: haha..yea..romantic and sentimental is my kind?? hahahaha..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..... great time with u 2! n ya, y 2 photos same de.. u so like the bulgarian restaurant outside?! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete