Will You?

Moment of life

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Passion

I've begin to wonder whether I am serving for His sake or just because for another reason..

As I look back at my past, i realize im not the same like last time.. There are so many things now that hinder me from serving Him faithfully and passionately..

This is me before i come to kampar =)

During my Form 6


Ahh~~ I miss this time..we joined competition in basketball
and that's when we practice almost everyday.. And WE WON =)
Our team name is SWT = Sure Win Team =D


Diocese Sabah Camp in KK..Miss those moment

My waterfall kaki?? haha =D
An enjoyable moment where we are too free
and tat's when the passion to go waterfall
And of this pic, i remember we went to help in
Children camp in my home church..Miss that moment bro!!

Part of my church =)
This building we called HOPE

Back part~

He challenge me to eat the ENO powder without water
And in the end i vomit..haha..=D stupid gang

Miss them a lot

Well~ don be surprise..These are my CG leaders..
Hahaha..Funny yet great friends!!
From the left~ ROY Chiew = Mother
From the right ~ Kim LOONG = Father
=D

Church outing at the beach in Tinagat =D
Wonderful moment~

Hahahaha..we all went down to the mud place
and played..haha..You know, we look like
Sabah orang asli soldier =D


This is me before i came here... If at that moment, i'd never question my passion in serving God.. But now, i do ask why am I doing all this?? For whose sake?? For whose Glory?? 

I also do miss the moment when i have all my laughter with me where i bring joy to the people around me..Now, it's just so different.. I hope that one day, God will reveal His mighty plan for me and bring back part of me to serve God and serve God's people..

This is the very moment where i know I'm serving for His purpose.. and all the laughter inside..It brings joy to people around..the craziness we did.. the sketch where Joshua create..The worship part..The singing part.. The refreshment part.. The wonderful moment~


 This is also 1 of the moment i felt God assurance in me
And i'd always want to do all this..


Now, I hope to find my passion once again.. Not just normal passion but a passion that never dies..A passion that can impress God and not others.. A passion that will be able to serve to the fullest of God.. A passion which i know of.. A passion where i realize my life is different from last time.. A passion which won't died down when past haunt me.. A passion which won't fail God and most of all is..

A passion where when people ask, Why are you doing all this?? Based on what you are doing this??
And I answered," I'm doing all this not based on facts from the bible but based on my Faith, my Hope, my Trust and most of all based on the Love, He, My Creator has shown to me throughout my life!"

A PASSION Where Has no Boundaris For Him No Matter In Any Area Of My Life!!

5 comments:

  1. Keep up with that passion and let it burn for Christ. I am glad that you have discovered your passion once again. It has always been my prayer for you all this while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THx for the prayer ko~
    I will moved on =) don worry!!
    God is with me..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D its cool ok?? haha.. very warm and nice inside..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i looked like a drug addict xD

    ReplyDelete