Will You?

Moment of life

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bapa Yang Kekal


Today, i'd made another decision to go jogging and this time with kao meng =) After 3 rounds, i stopped and go and sit at the usual place i sit to talk with my Father.. And i feel amazed of how He talk to me and how He make me feel comfortable and relieved from all the lifeless form i have in me for the past few days.. Nothing can describe Him..

Recently, I've been hearing this song Bapa Yang Kekal and it makes me ponder upon my own father.. no matter what had happen, i still love my dad as he is and hope that one day he can know the Father i know..

Although my family is not like other family who don't have this issue that i'm facing now..but i am glad that God place me in this family.. i really love my family..I know that my Father is watching over my family and has never stopped watching.. I might not be able to have "perfect family", but in me, my family is made perfect by God..

Thank you, God.. I love You, Father.. I love You, Dad..

KASIH YANG SEMPURNA
TELAH KU T'RIMA DARI MU
BUKAN KAR'NA KEBAIKANKU
HANYA OLEH KASIH KARUNIA-MU
KAU PULIHKAN AKU, LAYAKKANKU
TUK DAPAT MEMANGGIL-MU BAPA

KAU B'RI YANG KUPINTA
SAAT KUMENCARI, KUMENDAPATKAN
KUKETUK PINTU-MU DAN KAU BUKAKAN
S'BAB KAU BAPAKU, BAPA YANG KEKAL

TAK KAN KAU BIARKAN
AKU MELANGKAH HANYA SENDIRIAN
KAU SELALU ADA BAGIKU
S'BAB KAU BAPAKU, BAPA YANG KEKAL


Appreciate what You have =)

No comments:

Post a Comment