Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Faith

I went jogging again early in the morning..Recently keep waking up at 4am..As if I were Jesus who wake up early to go and pray..But i wake up early to jog and calming down myself with God =D Recently there has been tough path in my life where i have to make an important decision..

Being lost in all this doesn't assured me of what path i should take..But, because of all this jogging, God has remind me of many things that I promised and He promised.. He says, "Never will I forsake you, nor leave you." and i believe so.. And i myself has promised to serve Him the moment i reach Kampar.. And i shall re-do from the start again..

2 Corinthians 5 : 17 says, " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new  has come!"

I might feel empty some of the days..

I might not feel joy on the day itself

I might not feel peace in me some times

I might not feel good..

But,

I will make myself joyful with God

I will make myself peaceful for He is my Peace

I will do His will

I will feel good when I do His will

He will make my cup fill with fillings that never end

I walked by faith

Each step by faith

To live by faith

I put my trust in Him.

I will never forget the moment He says, 
"I'm your Covenant." 
"I'm your Guidance."
"I'm your Father."
"I am who I am to you."


I will strike for Him when His time comes!!!

2 comments:

  1. yo! glad to see you still standing strong. Dont give up. =)

    Matthew 11:28
    "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

    He will put you at ease. Those who are broken hearted also draw closer to him.

    God bless bro!

    ReplyDelete