Will You?

Moment of life

Friday, March 26, 2010

Nature



Nature is one of the most wonderful thing God created around us.. Every time i look at nature, i will think of God and because of this i decide to jog everyday when im free from class =)


Today, when i jog, i keep singing His praises and talk to Him.. It's been a great experience and an enjoyable moment with the Lord.. But~ not to forget my buddy~ hehe.. Jensen and Shirley~ It's so wonderful to have them around when jog.. Shirley will make u relax..why? because she cant jog much =P but Jensen >.< pressure you coz he can jog a lot..haha..but it's been fun!

I've found out 1 thing from God.. Today when i look above the sky, i saw 2 birds. And it reminds me of God and you.. I've been looking at this particular bird where it always go in front and the other 1 is always behind and it reminds me that we always walk in front and God is always watching our very step behind us.. and suddenly i see the us flying other direction and God flying other direction, then when i ask God, why we depart from each other?? THEN! suddenly God fly back to me.. So it's like God will never leave you nor forsake you..It's true! =)


Every moment when i jog, i've decided to find something or seek God around =) i'd pray that 1 day, God will reveal His presence to me in the cloud by showing the Cross using cloud =) i always wish for that.. Jensen today talk about faith as small as a mustard seed.. I believe that if my faith can be that BIG i can see the cross.. and i hope that each of everyone of you can see "it"

God is always around us.. Is just that we don't realize it..

Psalms 23

The Lord is my sheperd,
I shall not be in want
He makes me lie down
in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house
of the Lord forever.

1 comment:

  1. Amen =) I wanna say this verse again, Be strong and of good courage;do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.... Joshua 1:9 ......God sees your faith and heart for him =)

    ReplyDelete