Will You?

Moment of life

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dream


I've been dreaming much lately til it make me sleepless.. I've been wondering to God why He put me into all this dream and not letting me rest well.. I hardly can rest well recently..

Past few weeks, I've been dreaming of my past.. All the past which strangled me a lot seems so hard to overcome.. But as time pass, i see how God has work in my life.. Last week i dream of my past relationship

This week it's been different dream..can say 23/3/2010 precisely..haha.. This time i've been dreaming of one of my past which haunt me for 6 years before everything changed. That is gaming.. Now, whenever i think back, why i play game? is it so fun til it can light up my life? can i learn something from it? i don't think so if u ask me now.. i could have done more in His ministries then just gaming.. I could have care and love more for my friends besides me if i never get hook by games.. I could have study more and improve myself in many areas.. One word! Games don't bring future but God bring future..


I wonder will i dream more of my past again?

But i do believe what i dream now is something i need to ask for forgiveness from the Lord which is Lord over my life.. I will look it as a dream that can change my life forever in Him alone.. It has all been the past, i wonder if i can look or dream to the future that He want to give me



Well, i will always look forward even though have to suffer some sleepless night in the end.. But i believe God is working in me right now to bring everything back.. Now, i really hope my calendar of life can be given unto Him to look after.. and not me holding it back =)

God bless you all! and my frens~ and family~ and everyone in this world~

1 comment: