Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Life + Hope




I just realize that for the past 2 years, i did so less for God in His ministry.

Last thursday, 28/3/2010 i really enjoyed the moment in Seremban, Rantau where i join Shirley's mom church youth camp..

I realize this is what i want to do from the day i come to kampar. If i never get hooked with computer games and other stuff i believe i'm doing many of this

However, it doesn't go the way i hope it want to be but i'd gone to another way which makes me much stronger in God and much tougher in dealing with things. This time, i can feel the assurance of God within me that He is leading me but i dono to where.. But it's this assurance that bring me where i am now.. I feel so a NEW!!

Now, i have so much strength where i want to use it for His Glory.. i hope i can do it more often like how i did in Seremban and Christian Fellowship. I also hope more of us can do this together =) it's really wonderful to see people life change in Christ and you yourselves change in Christ =)

I miss all the moment in Seremban and how everything come together there.. 90% of the campers are non-christian and it is a christian camp..How wonderful it is when u see everyone come to know God.. I believe God has moved among them and im glad that i can share my experience with them and draw closer with them to be able to guide them to the Purpose of Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment