Will You?

Moment of life

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Looking forward

Time has pass by so fast till we never realize
When we look back, you can see :

Success & Failures

Happy & Sad

Glorifying & Defamation

Trials & Lessons

but most of all,the question is whether you can see God working in your life every single moment and whether you remember what God has done in You which He is happy with or sad with the action you take? Give a thought about this.

It's not easy to overcome or to face trials but it is part of Christianity life where we must STAND firm for what we believe that is God. No matter how discourage the moment, how immature you act, you must face it with God because God is the one who can lift you up in times of trouble and He will renew your strength!

We are to learn to not to dwell in the past but see what is ahead because there are many great things that can be done and do not be blinded by the world. Brother and sister in Christ, its always a joy to serve God together in unity because Jesus is in us.

Laminin - is a protein that holds the body together
and this is laminin ----->

Therefore, Jesus is always the one that hold us together
and never let us fall to the depth that we cannot endure.

Let us serve Him with unity and with oneness =)


A song that always encourages me :


Jesus my help, I call on Your name
I cast my cares on You
Jesus my hope, my tower of strength
My faith is found in You

I see you pierced, wounded for me
When I look to the cross I see

I see grace, sealed by Your sacrifice
I see love reaching for me
Precious blood washes and sanctifies
Healing flows, setting me free
I see grace

Bearer of sin, afflicted and tried
You paid redemption's price
Bearing my curse, You've set me on high
Your death has brought me life









































3 comments:

  1. wow, bullier papa, you got a blog oh....dunno who say he dont wanna start a blog one leh huh?? HAHAHAHAHA.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a "responsible" papa, blame it on the son woh!! such a good papa ;p

    ReplyDelete