Will You?

Moment of life

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Running for Him


27/3/2010

I wasn't able to sleep the whole night and was wondering what makes me being into all this
sort of sleepless night.. It's been going on since tuesday and it's getting worse and worse as I din get enough of sleep..

But i dono why i still few energetic and still able to be awake for long hours.. but i know it's not healthy..

28/3/2010

Since i cannot get any sleep.. i chose to be awake til early morning and went for a jog.. I realize as i jog, im not able to catch my breath well.. I think it's because i don have enough rest for my body and spirit and i decide to take a view at the lake.. It's so wonderful to see the sun shine it's ray around the moutain.. ahhhh... i wish i were the mountain =) It's really beyond description on how God create this beauty..

After all this, i decide to jog to the finish point i set and i tell God this run is for You.. As i jog, i feel so strong and energetic throughout the way UNTIL i almost reach the finish line, i feel so weak and im losing my strength and I ask God, Why? and i ask Him again Why can't i run finish? Why can't i sleep and rest in Your arms? What's this all about? And again, i tell Him, no matter what i will run finish..

In the end, i finish the run, but as if i never even finish it.. I feel so empty within me.. Later, im playing guitar for the church worship and again i hope that God will fill me with His presence..

I believe I have more to run and it will never end until He take me to Heaven.. I want to recommit my life for Him and let Him lead me and guide me for He is my Potter..

No comments:

Post a Comment