Will You?

Moment of life

Monday, March 29, 2010

Talk

Last night, I talked to my pastor who guided me when i was still a young Christian and i asked him, Why recently i feel dried and why am i doing all this? Is it I do it because it's responsible or i do it for God?

Then he asked me, can God revive you again?

I cannot answer..

And he say, of coz.. because you are thinking of what you feel only and this is what blocking Him from healing you and strengthening u innerly..

I really want to thank him for his advice and support..It do really strikes me a lot on " Am I trusting Him enough to take hold of my Life?"


Last night, it's been a life experience night between me and God and also people around me.. And i believe it will happen more as day pass..


I might not prepare for many things ahead, but I believe God will make the way like how He make the way for Moses to lead Israel =)


Today, I had the weirdest dream ever..Why? because tat dream happen just on the day i dream about it.. It's so wonderful to see how God works in each of everyone of us.. And I believe because of the past it is how we are today.. Being so united in Christ and true forgiveness is from the Lord Himself =) Everyone say ? AMEN!! Amen is the only word that can express my upmost gratitude for HIM!


TODAY, WE ARE ONE!! AND IT WILL BE FOREVER IN CHRIST !!





No comments:

Post a Comment