Will You?

Moment of life

Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is God to you?


In life, sometimes things are hidden away from us. We can't really see. We sense, we observe, but it's not 100% correct. God are sometimes hidden away from us. Why? Mainly is because we fail to remain in Him so that He can remain in us.
 
Waking early every morning is great! i can say =) It gives me more time to spend with Him and meditate with Him and also to build relationship once again.. Fellowship with Him.. coz this is all He wants so that He can remain in me and I in Him.

Today, when i have a little prayer with Him, i ask myself, what is You to me? I realize He is a Guardian to me. It's like in the movie. He is always there to protect me, save me, rescue me when my pride comes, boastfulness comes, when i sin..

He loves us so much that it can contain us til the very end. Love? Relationship? Friends? Life? Let Him take hold of it. If we love Him, we believe it will happen but not to say don't do anything, but let Him do for you. I can't discern the way for you coz every individual has their own way =) Therefore, let's remain in Him.

When Christ dies on the cross for us, is it significant to you? True love.

What is Him to You? Everyone has their own personal name for God. 

1 Corinthians 13 : 1 - 13.

Understand this verses for it is the greatest of all =)

Find your way in Him, and He will make it straight for You.

Love = Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment