Will You?

Moment of life

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meteor Fall

Today I woke up at 3.30am because of some inspiration that pass through my mind by using "Touch n Go". Then I was wondering, why did this woke me up.. With no doubt, i straight away reach my lappy and start to type it out.. After typing it, I cannot sleep already.. haha.. wat a day for me.. Then, i heard about meteor that will happen today itself (early early morning). So, around 5.30am (is quite late to see already), i cycle out to the road that leads to the Duckfarm hoping to see 1 or 2 of meteor falls..



Well, to be honest, i don't know i saw it or not.. Just saw some flashy line pass by like 10min once? haha.. but then, i do enjoy the early breeze out there.. even though it's dark, but the cool air calms me down a lot and it's very quiet there since everyone asleep.. except for me.. hehehe...

If what i see is meteor, I'm glad.. but even though is not, I'm happy also to think that i saw it.. But, i found something much better.. a life that pleases God.. I never see Him before, but I'm happy to think that I seen Him by Faith.. Although there are times I might not see Him, which makes me drought, dry, but i have to keep on remember of His Love and Faithfulness and also to remind myself that He knows everything..

How to know is His voice? Only we ourselves can identify.. =) Let's build a relationship that no one can breaks and that pleases Him.. For He create us for His purpose and because of Him, we have life to move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment