Will You?

Moment of life

Monday, August 30, 2010

Moment of Silent


Dono why.. whenever night comes, i just love to on my little lamp.. it makes me feel so peaceful.. love it so much =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, has been quite a quiet day for me.. I don feel like talking, nor communicating.. Maybe because i don feel so well or maybe because my mouth isn't hardworking enough to talk.. Just feel like having a Sabbath day for Him.. Guess i'll do it on independence day!! =) Gonna be a special Independence day then.. hehe..

Everyone has life's to go through.. Different carrier, different places to stay.. One day, guess meeting up is almost impossible.. but of coz it's possible.. It's sad to think of it that im going to graduate in 8 months time and don't know where am I heading to and don't know how am I going to see all of you again.. Hmm.. This shall be my prayer =D

No matter what it is, I'll remember.. remember all of you.. and hope for the Best from God to You.



Time to initiate plan! =)

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. u hv 8 months....plenty of time to plan for it....
    I only left 4 more months which I am confuse about my direction....
    Gambateh boss!!
    U can do it!!
    Pray for God's guidance....

    ReplyDelete