Will You?

Moment of life

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Leafs

Leafs are something very beautiful to see.. It can be green, brown, red, yellow and many more color.. It also withered as season comes, and also grow when season comes..

Life is like leafs.. Sometimes, it can be green, it can be brown, it can be red, it can be yellow, or even dried up leafs..





Recently, there are ups and downs in my life.. It's normal right? =D But today it's been hard for me.. I don't know what I'm thinking, don't know where I am heading.. It seem lost to me.. Lost in His love? or Lost in this world? Well, i just feel so dry up.. Michael says even how dry you are God will still use you.. I believe it too.. But i feel so suffering going through this.. I really hope one day, just one day, i could find the answer which I don't know what Im searching for..

People ask, are you ok? I don't know how to answer.. haha.. I seem lost.. Why? adui!!! Kelvin Wong Zhi Xiong!!

Today as I jog, i thought of Casting Crown song "Who Am I" that He want to die for, He want to save, He want to nurture..

Come back to reality.. Who Am I that He place me here? Place me in CF? Place me among my Friends?


* Struggling Struggling *

Guess it's my turn now.

How my leafs go through will determine how my leafs grow. The vine will always grow further than the leafs. How about yours? =) Are you putting up effort to grow a good leafs? Are you letting your Gardener to give u a hand to grow?



 Proverbs 3 : 3 
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."


Let's pray for one another to grow.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment