Will You?

Moment of life

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Even Though

Been in KL for 3 days.. I couldn't say much about KL except for it's hecticness, busy lifestyle, modern lifestyle? and many hons, cars and motorist.. haha.. However, thats not the point of everything.. It's a much meaningful time for me and it reminds me of my past..

Even though
1. Spend only 3 days
2. Took little picture
3. Couldn't spend much time with all of you
4. Unable to see all of you
5. It's been ages since we met
6. We are far apart
7. Living in different lifestyle
8. Work different area / places

But
1. The memory of togetherness will never be forgotten
2. The care and love for each other will always remain
3. The crazyness and disgusting thing we did will always be remembered!!

And..... ah.. too many.. hehe.. But I will always keep you all in prayer.. and I will miss you guys! Love you guys! =) Im not gay by the way but I'm GAY!!

I hope we could have a lot of those epic and old pictures of us now.. but this is what i can get... only the latest 1.. Hope we can continue be connected in many ways and also hope that one day we will have reunion no matter how..



Even though we hardly see each other, but i believe God will always keep us close..
Even though we are not that close like last time, but i believe God will always keep the bond in our heart.
Even though sometimes the bond in our heart isn't strong, but i believe God will bring us together one day to rebond us and to keep us tight and close in His arms and togetherness like how it use to be.

My life wouldn't be like how it is to be now if I never meet you guys.. =)
Sorry for any wrong i did in the past (if got any.. xD)

I love you guys!

By the way

OUR CG ROCKS!!!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment