Will You?

Moment of life

Monday, August 23, 2010

Perfection

Imperfection list
1. Not good in singing
2. Not good in talking
3. Not good in playing instruments
4. Not good in hearing chords
5. Not good in studies
6. Not good in sports
7. Not good in working
8. Not good in doing all sort of stuffs.

What is good in me? =) I'm nothing but a human with imperfection. Talent? Haven't found yet. But through this imperfection makes me want to go on more to obtain what is imperfect to me for I believe to God is all perfect.

Jeremiah 17 : 9 - 10
" The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."

It's so true that we do not know what our heart think. It is just beyond something we cannot see. But through Faith (Hebrews 11 : 1) we are able to trust in it and keep moving. How to discern rushing and not rushing? Doing with heart and not with heart? His voice or our own voice? Well, i have no answer =) coz I'm still searching.

Answer = In Him alone. How to have all the answer when one cannot remain in Him for as long as he lives? Therefore, remain in Him. Maybe when you remain in Him you cannot find the answer, but I believe He has plans for you. Yes. He gives you wisdom to think. But the main thing to think by using Wisdom is God.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."

Wisdom = Fear Him. By fearing Him, meaning everything you do is for Him and with Him and knowing what He despise and what He find favor with. Be strong for Him!

Jeremiah 29 : 11 - 14

His plans is always for us. As long as we seek Him and find Him with our whole heart, we are able to find Him.

Everything comes back to the heart. Our tiny heart. Yet again is the most fragile organ that could affects us so much. Guard your heart! It's never easy, but never hard in Him.

God Bless =)

 I am who I am =)

1 comment: