Will You?

Moment of life

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Heart That Matters.

Ever wonder when was the last time you gave your best shot to the Lord?

I just gave it today. It's unexpected. Like how God use to be huh? Mysterious God ;)

Today, ran with derk, kao meng, jensen and another girl (don't know how to spell) - just like old times. haha. miss that moment. Anyway, was running, upon reaching 5km, my knee couldn't take it, guess that's my limit for now, then in my mind I was thinking "cannot stop! must move on. They are my motivation." Then I pray, and God remind me that motivation and determination, they can come from human, but mainly it comes from the Lord. Then, I repent (i think) and tell God, even though my knee is in pain, let me finish 1 round. 1 word came to me. It's not gonna be easy, suffering will come first and indeed!!! Suffering does come first, running in pain isn't such a good thing. haha

However, keep pushing myself then upon reaching the guard house, in the beginning i think, hmm, take short cut la then after that I tell myself cannot! must finish it like I promised to God. So I keep running and running and when I reach the guard house (almost), derk and kao meng was inside Harvard running already and they ask me to turn in. My heart felt so much relieved! Able to take short cut and rest earlier. No need to push my knee further more.

Well, my point is, the moment you decided to give your best shot, your heart in finishing the race for the Lord, He is glad and definitely happy because what He wants is the heart. The HEART that matters the most. Like Abraham where God ask him to sacrifice his first born child, Abraham wouldn't want it to happen  but he obey and gave his heart to the Lord, but in the end, God called him to stop from sacrificing his son.

He loves to test the heart of His creation. Of course, there are many ways in Him testing your heart. He may test me and let me run the full 1 round rather than short cut. But no matter what, before that happens, my heart has decided to finish it and I'm prepared to do it. Therefore, I guess I pass 1 of the many test in my life for Him.

Remember, failed or succeed, He know what is best for you and me. Heart that matters :)

God Bless.


The Old Times. Now TMM has blossom like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment