Will You?

Moment of life

Monday, November 14, 2011

Have you forgotten the promises?

While I'm filtering my pictures on my lappy, I come upon these few pictures. Let's have a look at it :)
























Did you remember what you write and what you prayed for? It's always easy to do something then forgetting about it especially when it comes to something that we always do since we are young. Praying, reading Bible, and etc. It's like a sand castle. If we never take a picture of it, the sea water will just gush and wave upon it and it's gone.

I'm here to not say that I'm all perfect that I can remember all my promises, prayers to God and to you and me, but I'm also learning on how to jot down what I prayed, what I promised so that I can keep track of my commitment to God and to you.

It's like love. It has to be tested of its commitment before one can truely love a person. Of course the test must be a test where commitment is there and the absence of it is infatuation.

Brother and Sister,

do not forget what burns your soul when you sing for Him.
do not forget what fires up your heart when you decide to receive Him as your personal Savior.
do not forget who God is and why you are baptized for.
do not forget your commitment to Him. Serve 100%, Rest 100%. He sees the heart.

All this are to be remember and act upon. It's always easy to forget because this is what Satan want us to forget (Genesis 4 : 7b : Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master). Let not sin win over your commitment to Christ, your love to Christ and let not your judgement condemn you whenever a brother or sister tries to help you in ways that you dislike.

Fight the Good race brother and sister. Remember the commitment we made. To Him, It's very important. Let's made it important too.


Let your heart continue to burn for Him.
Passion
Commitment
Love
Endurance.

Some little picture of the past. It reminds me of how they look when they were younger :P





No comments:

Post a Comment