Will You?

Moment of life

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Right Purpose (Changing oneself)


One of my dad's project!!

I wonder if only my dad build houses for the poor, save the needy and teach them living skills (he is good in all this). How wonderful life can be. How beautiful it is. And I imagine if my dad will do this one day, i so so so hope that all my family can serve together and help them. Well, is just what i felt when  i think about it =)

You know, it is always easy to say I want to change and well if you have the determination you will surely do it. But how long can it last? How long does your determination can push you going forward? It comes to me today when I start to think of what's the reason or purpose for me to change my life? or change myself? What makes me moving forward?

Just to show people?

For Him?

For myself?

Or because of responsibilities?

Determination. Yes, it can bring you forward but how far can it go? how long can it last? I believe it has to come with Commitment and also The Right Purpose.But of course, it doesn't shows that if you have this you won't fall but by having these, you are able to push yourself up again and walk the race again. It's never gonna be easy but tell yourself :

I know what I am doing and I want to keep changing.

Change for the better and not for the worst. Many other people do need each other to encourage each other and be a light to each other.

Today, it just take 1 day which is today to destroy my determination in changing myself. Just ONE DAY!! And it won't take 1 day to just heal. Have to stand up again!! Zhi Xiong!! Stand up!! Yea, it is easier to say than done. But I will never give up. This Never Give Up word I'd learn since i was standard 6. And surely I will keep it with me always.

Mom, Dad, Koko, Hao Hao, Yong, Don't give up in life but use it to the fullest. No matter you are Christian or non-Christian, help others as 1 family. I love you all.

Looking at the picture (above)...
It is easier to walk and reach the bottom rather than climbing up. Which is the one we want to go for? bottom or up? I'll choose UP!! Take up the challenge and change yourself and even myself. Be someone that people will look up to and follow whatever good deeds you achieve.




Be the source of color that can color people's heart and people's life

God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment