Will You?

Moment of life

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Purpose of life

Well, I believe it's always important to know the purpose of your life to know where you are heading.. I've once lost my purpose but now i found something new, something more refreshing and something i felt peace with.. No matter how hard the journey for life goes on, I'll always pray that my purpose of life will bring me through..


I've been in my lowest point of life but I thank God for His grace and mercy and of all is His love.. And friends around me who has supported me and helping me out =) THANKS! No matter how low life can be, how weak life can be, but when we overcome it, we will find something new..something greater.. and eventually we will also learn and grow..

Old has gone, new has come! and I do enjoy my last year of my student life in UTAR.



Last time, my life is just so black and white..aimlessly going nowhere



After going through all difficulties, life is more colorful than I ever imagine
and i believe there are more to come and more to learn from.
But through this I've found a better purpose in Life.


What about you? Have you found the greatest purpose in your life where you will fight for?

I hope you has found it. If haven't, Don't Give Up and keep praying and searching. Set a right Purpose in your Life. God Bless.


Faith + Actions = Upholding your actions to God

No comments:

Post a Comment