Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Father and Son


A father who always say Yes! to the son.
And he alone has cancer but he is willing to sacrifice for his son.






I've always miss father love to a son. Last time when I'm younger, my father use to bring me around. Run together, Jog together, Play together. I really miss that moment and every time I watch movie which has connection with father, i will surely pour out with tears.

Some times i admire other people's father and I wish my dad could be like that. But then, as i reflect what i think, i feel so grateful for my dad and my family. He might not be the perfect one but he is always great in my heart.

Dad, and I love you.



Mom, thanks for helping us throughout the difficulties and thanks for enduring and persevere so long. I love you Mummy! And, I'm sorry for any wrong doing. I'm sorry. I love you.

God, thank you so much for helping my family and thank you so so so much for bringing my family back again and I pray that You will continue to watch over them and protect them. Guard our hearts and keep us peaceful. Thank you Lord.


I will always cherish the moment we have happy times together and also sad times. No matter how much some times it hurts me, i know it's because you all love us and something that we have to learn.


Exodus 20 : 12
" Honor your father and mother."


No comments:

Post a Comment