Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Injuries

I'm injured!!! Plaster plaster~ Medic Medic!!!


Life.. it's a fragile thing right? It can easily get injured and it's hard to heal.. Why does people have to suffer in life? Greatest suffering is not no money or poor, but is the hurting heart which contains life. It's always easy to get hurt and never easy to get healed. What's the use of the heart if it cannot bring happyness to that person?

When injured, it will heal. Small cut heal faster, deep cut heal slower. But, heart? Big or small, deep or shallow it still hurts a lot. How much it will heal? I don't know. It depends on how much one can forgone it and acknowledge the pain, the hurtfulness.

No one can ever understand the heart. Close friends can never understand, self alone can never understand but He understands it. How much are we willing to let Him reveal it to us? to heal us? It all depends on ourselves. He is always there, but do we know about it?

Heart. It's a greatest things that we have to live a life, to love, to be joyful with. No matter how much someone hurts you, your heart will always feel it. Your heart is Jesus. He will always feel it, He will always cry with yo, He will always stand up for you so that when you fall, you can lean on Him, He will always stay by your side. How much can your friend or people around hurt you is lesser than how much He can love you.

Going through difficulties is never easy, but once you go through it with gladness in heart, the joy is complete. Forgive is not easy, love again is not easy, trust again is not easy. It is possible in you to do it but in Him all is possible. Lean on Him. Pray. I believe it's not easy, but i believe He is always there to remind us on how much we can rely on Him to care for the things around us.

Don't expect so much but live a simple and joyful life and slowly take a step to move forward but always remember to meditate on His word for His word is a living word. I always believe that. No matter how many times, surround has failed me, always believe that He is there to help me. Faith? I don't know. I just know He is true. He is always true in my heart.

Matthew 11 : 28 - 30
" Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
How much do we believe in this verse? Only you know your lovely heart. Our heart is fragile, but Our Heart (His heart) is always strong. Last time, my pastor tell us, accept and receive Him into your heart. I never know what it really meant, i thought is just receiving but now when i write this blog, i know the meaning. It's not only receive, but letting Him to be your heart which He understands.


Don't lose Hope in Life. He is Hope

3 comments:

  1. weh.. cannot.. bu hui.. hahaha.. next time i try post in chinese.. wait me buy dictionary first.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelvin: haha...nice!" bu hui"..
    gimme money,thn i teach u~hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete