Will You?

Moment of life

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Struggling period =/

God says to Moses
" I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt."

Moses replied
" Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?"

God replied again
" I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you : When you brought the people out of Egypt you will worship God on this mountain. "

Moses replied
" Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ' The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, ' What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"

God replied
" I AM WHO I AM. I Am has sent me to you."

And so the story goes on.......................

Moses had his struggling period in leading the Israelites and the number are more than the number we had in CF or church or any organization. But then, he is still able. Why?

1. Relationship with God
- he is able to have communication with God where he know what God wants him to do.
- God call him to lead the people and when he lead he felt so tired and frustrated (even Jesus felt the frustration on the people and His disciples) but he is able to withstand it and stand up again.
- God said that He want to give up on the people for their rebellious act but Moses pleaded to God to forgive them.

2. I can't think of any.. Why? Because relationship says everything.

It's not easy to overcome these struggles in me. I always think, am I even worthy to lead? I know He is Love, He forgives, but then it still come back to me whether i am able to forgive myself. It's never easy. Never easy.

I will say i moved on. I'm able to convinced myself. How long can it take me? In the end, it comes back again the thought of whether I'm worthy in saying, giving advice, teaching and also leading.

There are many out there with much better history than me, Why me, Lord? Stupid question I know. But I still want to know. i still want to know.


I'm CONFUSED!!

I'm tired, I'm mentally malfunction!! Rusted brain!!! Maybe that's why i have short term memory now..kekeke..


No comments:

Post a Comment