Will You?

Moment of life

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Awareness

Are you aware enough? This is one question i would like to ask. It applies to me as well.

As i drove back from work, i ponder upon God's glory, God's mysterious action, it makes me think that i'm never aware enough or perhaps never even have that awareness to know that God's hand is upon every little bits in my life, be it larger or smaller bits, He is always there. How i know? I just don't know but FAITH brought that all together.

I know i may sound bias for God because everyone has different experience in life which i cannot say God is in all, but in my own life, i have my own struggle, my own family problem, my own life problem and of all these problems, i want to claim it for God and say that He is in all of it. No matter how hard my life is, how difficult it gets, i believe He watches over me not because He show His power nor His love directly towards me but because I felt it. I felt His presence. Even then, i still doubt at times. Human are still human right? May the Lord mercy never seizes.

Therefore, I would like to encourage you, brothers and sisters, human, people out there, to not forget that despite all this, science couldn't define emotions, science couldn't have that exact answer for everything but God is. Though He may be invisible to you and me, but I, Kelvin Wong believe He is out there. As He reveals to me each day though not in a BOMB but in a peaceful wind, still I will believe.

My prayer is to all of you out there who have been lost in many ways that He, the Lord of all Creation and the Lord who loves His creation will show a never ending love and grace and mercy to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfTF5IafYQM

A song for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment