Will You?

Moment of life

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Court or the World?


Been searching for a right picture to describe the content of this post blog.

I realize one very important thing though this has been with me throughout my life when I knew the Lord.
"It is better to be in His court a day than to be in the world a thousand day."
 Yesterday as I ponder upon the work I'm doing, I wonder why am I here, I wonder why am I working? And this thought follows me to my sleep. And today, Sunday, I went to church and God reminds me that a day with Him is better than a thousand day outside. So no matter what I'm doing now, I have to make sure that I must make sure that my time is well spend with the Lord, and this mean everyday no matter I'm busy or when I'm in silent with Him.

It may seems pretty religious, pretty insane to some people when they question regarding His existence. But no matter what it is, by thinking of this world could sometimes make me go crazy. I've been working in an Ads Company and it seems so empty if I keep working, working and working. Though I worked for 5 days, or even 7 days, but just to have a day with the Lord keeps my sanity and it is true.

If you are with Christ and you read this, remember that there is Someone that you have known is sustaining you and guiding you through. Even if you are unaware of it, He is there with you when you look back and see how your life is guided through.

If you are still thinking of His existence, take this blog as a reminder that work is just work. Money is just money. All this will be gone when time reached. Most important, is your time with your family and time searching for God.

If you never want to believe, my prayer to you is that one day He will search you and made known Himself to you.

May the Lord who guide me through in my life will guide all of you in your life as well.

Best regards,
Kelvin




No comments:

Post a Comment