Will You?

Moment of life

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Taxi, an instrument to where I go



Long time ago, back in Sabah, Tawau, I used to take Taxi to church. Almost every week. Getting a Taxi in Tawau isn't easy. No one likes to roam around housing area. Every Sunday, as I prepare for church, I'll always pray to God that the moment I walked out from my house I'll get a Taxi and it happened though I cannot remember whether it is all the time but it reminds me of what He said "Ask & you shall received". I'm not asking you to ask for something for your own but rather asked it for the Glory of God.

There are many incident where Faith is assured of my hope and I would like to encouraged you to have Faith in things that you know it will glorify God.

This thoughts are reflected when I went out for lunch and met an uncle who talk about his Testimony of asking and receiving which is similar like mine.

He was tasked to fetch kids to church and should reach to one of the parents house by 2:20pm, however with the traffic consequences every day, he doubt whether he can make it or not. So, he prayed and asked God to provide him a way so that he could reach on time. And with His grace, the moment he set to start his journey, traffic was smooth all the way and he reached there on time! 2:20 pm sharp. No more, no less! It amazed me when i heard his story of how he asked something that would glorify God.

That's what ZAP me on my experienced in the past.

Chao!

God knows your heart and your desire.

Take care and have a blessed Sabbath Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment