Will You?

Moment of life

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Post Morterm Exam

Everyone likes to talk about exam when exam come... so many post about exam exam exam! SO.. me too!! =D
Something i would like to share about my "Exam"

Hmm.. today is my last paper..

Story begins
 
When i was on the way to university!
I was walking to Block H.. as i walk.. i was thinking...
Hmmmmm... exam exam!! Havent memorize... only read through..
AS i walk MORE!.... Suddenly i thought of this

Christians... they never stop having exam (not to say Christian only.. but i emphasize it)

They have school exam.. like since kindergarten?

They have Baptism exam?

They have bible knowledge exam?

haha.. i was thinking.. since the beginning, when we were born.. we always have exam in our life.. no matter school or not.. life is an exam to go through..

Let me give u an example for my theory and definition above.. hehehehe

Today when i walk to block H.. i was dreaming as i look front.. and in front of me.. there is this girl who wear shorts.. i mean real shorts!! then i was just looking at her while dreaming..... THEN!!! Suddenly she touch her butt........ i was like.. oh!! crap!! gosh!! temptation... to look at her.... then i realize every time in life.. no matter where you are... no matter how strong you are.. how weak... We are always being tested by God.. God's Exam Period = Neverend.. How to score? overcome every sinful nature.. it's hard.. but never give up!



Galatians 5 : 16

" So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature."

I would like to say sorry too for all the sins i've done... and i believe God will renew me...

How about you? God is God of forgiveness and love and grace and mercy.. Don't be afraid to come back to Him with a sincere heart...

God Bless.

Oh YA!! I din purposely look at the girl ya!! Dreaming ok!! hahaha.. =)



Langkawi Here i COME!!

1 comment:

  1. u ini orang,c ppl touch her butt..hahaha..mana boleh macam ini..blekzz..u should look at ur notes mar..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete