Will You?

Moment of life

Saturday, September 4, 2010

God > Blessings


Today, as Rev.Yong preach. I've come to realized one thing.

Why do I choose to believe in God?

Is it for the Blessings that He gave me or purely because I Love Him?

What is the whole point of following Jesus?

Am I giving it all to God to hold it? or do I hinder something or grab something back?

Guess all this question lead to my walk and my faith in Him. =) As I learn this, i believe it will take me to another step of faith.

Luke 9 : 23
" Then he said to them all: ' If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.' "

Well, I believe it's essential that we always keep check of our heart and our walk on whether are we really giving it all to God? Surrendering it all? Sometimes, we tend to hold back something, so it's good to always do reflection and ask for forgiveness if there is anything that we hold back.

God purely want your heart which is a heart after Him and not because of His blessings and miracles.

                                                               ---------------------------
    |   Checking time!!       |
    |   Reflection time!!      |
                                                               ---------------------------

Remember, He loves You
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment